“Microelectronics and software solutions for space, defence and aeronautics systems„
“Specialists in aerospace on-board data networks„
“25 years of experience in highly specialized, mission-critical industrial projects„
The iSAFT SpaceWire Simulator is an advanced Data Front End with traffic generation capabilities that simulates SpaceWire devices or instruments, enabling S/C integration tests before the availability of Flight Models.
It provides an 4 – 20 port SpaceWire interface with advanced traffic generation and asynchronous transmission capabilities. It is capable of transmitting/receiving data packets over multiple SpaceWire links, time stamping received packets, and capturing transmitted/received traffic to a powerful Protocol Analyser. It is based on the iSAFT graphical tool chain, for the configuration/management of the simulation (locally or remotely). The iSAFT SpaceWire simulator is a powerful device for the validation of on-board data networks at early stages, minimizing costs and schedule. It can be part of EGSE Data Front Ends and implement the core functionality of an EGSE controller.
The iSAFT SpaceWire Simulator is offered in the following form factors:
|Site Rackmount System (1U)||Site Rackmount System (2U)||Compact Lab System||Portable System|
The systems are typically built on CPU Intel i7- Quad core and O/S Windows 10 64Bit. They can support from 4 to 20 SpW ports.
- iSAFT-NIC005/004: Quad SpaceWire board or Octal SpaceWire board or a combination
- iSAFT-SW101: iSAFT SpaceWire Simulator/Recorder Software
- iSAFT-SW012/024: iSAFT EDEN or CCSDS C&C Remote Control – SpW
- Four to twenty (4-20) SpaceWire ports, 400 Mbits/s maximum Spacewire link speed
- Complete graphical software environment for controlling and monitoring the hardware
- Packet Editors (SpaceWire, RMAP, CPTP)
- Error injection (EEP, parity, ESC error, disconnect, credit error, data corruption, NCHAR / Time-Code sequence error, simultaneous D/S transition)
- Integrated Wireshark Protocol Analyser
- Real-Time Statistics per port / link
- Recordings management, export to XML, Postscript, etc.
- Software APIs in C#, C++, Python, standard Web services (Windows, Linux)
- EDEN / C&C CCSDS protocol support for communication with the Central Checkout System (CCS)
- IRIG support for time synchronization with other components in a testbed
- Expandable with additional interfaces (MIL-STD-1553, CAN/CANOpen, SpaceFibre)
- Fully certified for connection to space flight equipment (FMEA)
|Ordering Information:||Please contact us.|