iSAFT TTEthernet Verification–SPY Tool
The iSAFT TTEthernet Verification-SPY Tool is an advanced, integrated, high performing, modern network traffic capture, recording and analysis platform suitable for the independent verification of Time Triggered Ethernet features, data networks and protocols.
It is capable of capturing data packets on multiple Ethernet links (100/1000 Mbps, Copper and Optical), time stamping, recording, and delivering them to a powerful Protocol Analyzer for further processing & analysis. Operating on a multi-Gbytes powerful HW platform, the SW environment is based on the iSAFT graphical tool chain, thus allowing the management, filtering & searching of the recordings. It is used for troubleshooting and problem solving at various development stages, minimizing the impact on cost and schedule.
The iSAFT TTEthernet Verification–SPY Tool is offered in the following form factors:
The systems are typically built on CPU Intel i7- Quad core and O/S Windows 10 64Bit.
A Quad Ethernet 100Mbit / 1Gbit PCIe Gen3 NIC is included with the following characteristics:
- 4 Ethernet ports, 1 IEEE 1588-2008 PTP and PPS for external time synchronization
- SFP or SFP+ connectors
- Link speed 4 × 1Gbps or 100Mbps
- Full 1 Gbps per port, zero packet loss for all frame sizes
- 8-lane 8 GT/s PCIe Gen3
- 4 GB onboard DDR3 RAM
- Full line-rate processing for all frames from 64 bytes to 10,000 bytes – keep or discard erroneous frames
- Stratum 3 compliant TCXO clock
- 1 ns time stamp resolution
- IEEE 802.3 1 Gbps or 100 Mbps Ethernet support
- IEEE 1588-2008 PTP and PPS for time synchronization of multiple boards
- PTP slave in IEEE 1588-2008 default and telecom profiles
- Supported SFP modules: 1000BASE-SX, 1000BASE-LX, 1000BASE-ZX, 1000BASE-T or 100/1000BASE-T
- Supported dual rate SFP+ modules: Multi-mode SR and single-mode LR
Quad Ethernet 100Mbit / 1Gbit PCIe Gen3 NIC
The iSAFT TTEthernet Verification–SPY Tool supports:
- Passive monitoring using Copper / Fiber network TAPs
- Modern Graphical User Interface for complete local operation (Windows 10 x64)
- Boards and ports management & configuration
- Automatic traffic analysis configuration using TTTech’s network and device configuration files (TTEPlan and TTEBuild version 5.0) or manual configuration from the graphical user interface
- Automatic time synchronization with the network by passively monitoring PCF frames at the monitored links and extraction of the network-wide synchronized time
- Real time traffic analysis of all transmitted and received frames. Detection of synchronization and timing errors and calculation/display of delay times with respect to acceptance windows for each TT frame
- Recording of all frames with zero packet loss and real-time display at Wireshark Protocol Analyzer
- Wireshark dissectors for decoding PCF frames and Ethernet traffic (e.g. ETH, IP, UDP, SNMP, etc.) with timing and traffic analysis information for each TT and RC frame.
- Graphical tools for recordings management, searching and filtering
- Filters configuration supporting selective tracing (filtering) per TT / RC / BC classes, per specific Virtual Link IDs (list) and packet patterns. Triggers to Start / Stop Monitoring on specific Events
- Real-time statistics per Ethernet ports, virtual links and traffic classes (TT, RC, BE), network-wide synchronized time
- Traffic logs export to XML, JSON, CSV, or plain text
| Ordering Information:
|| Please contact us.