“Microelectronics and software solutions for space, defence and aeronautics systems„
“Specialists in aerospace on-board data networks„
“25 years of experience in highly specialized, mission-critical industrial projects„
Octal SpaceWire PCIe Interface Card
The iSAFT Octal SpaceWire Interface Card is an advanced PCIe SpaceWire interface, supporting SpW simulation with error injection and built-in recording capabilities. It is suitable for multiple applications in the space sector, including Data Front-Ends, EGSE/SCOEs.
The card is based on TELETEL’s powerful SpaceWire codec, and it is a proven solution in various spacecraft /satellite testbeds in Europe and Japan.
The board is delivered with a practical SDK, and can be complemented with additional software modules allowing to save development / integration time.
Main features & competitive advantages:
- Full height / Half length PCIe form factor board with multi-Gbps overall throughput
- Eight SpW Ports with independently programmable Link speed up to 400Mbps, full compliance to ECCS-E-ST-50-12C
- SpW Simulation / Emulation capabilities with built-in packet recording functions, Asynchronous transmission & Traffic generation support
- IRIG-B002/006 generator / receiver TTL/RS-422 electrical levels, with down to 8 nano-seconds accuracy / resolution, with IRIG signal regeneration capability in order to cascade multiple boards / systems
- Per port / packet triggered transmission conditions (packet to packet delay, transmission on Time-Code / IRIG Timestamp with / without time offset, etc.), Packet & Time-Code transmission on external strobe, etc.
- Provision of several trigger in / out signals with multipurpose functionality (start of capture stimulation, generation of events, synchronization with external equipment, etc.)
- SpW Error injection (EEP, parity, ESC error, disconnect, credit error, NCHAR / Time-Code sequence error, simultaneous D/S transition), programmable fault tolerance modes
- Flight equipment protection against internal failures (FMEA available)
- Rx / Tx with 8 ns timestamping resolution
- Transmit more than 2 Million packets / sec
- Support more than 2,5 Gbps aggregate traffic
- Multi-board management, concurrent access
- Industry’s most advanced SpW codec which can be extended with RMAP, NDCP, CPTP
- Seamless integration with EGSE software
- Proven solution in multiple EGSE test benches across Europe & Japan
|Ordering Information:||iSAFT-NIC004: Octal SpaceWire PCIe Interface Card|