“Microelectronics and software solutions for space, defence and aeronautics systems„
“Specialists in aerospace on-board data networks„
“25 years of experience in highly specialized, mission-critical industrial projects„
Dual WizardLink PCIe Interface Board
The iSAFT Dual WizardLink Interface Card is an advanced PCIe interface, supporting WizardLink simulation. It is suitable for multiple applications in the space sector, including Data Front-Ends, EGSE/SCOEs.
The card is based on industry standard Texas Instruments TLK2711-SP transceiver ICs.
It is delivered with a practical SDK, and can be complemented with additional software modules allowing to save development / integration time.
Main features & competitive advantages:
- Full height / Half length PCIe form factor card with multi-Gbps overall throughput
- Two full duplex data ports (SMA connectors) supporting link rates of up to 2.5 Gbps (base data rate 2 Gbps)
- Electrical interface based on TI TLK2711-SP device
- WizardLink data / packets generation and reception with built-in monitoring and archiving functions
- IRIG-B002/006 generator / receiver TTL/RS-422 electrical levels, with down to 8 nano-seconds accuracy / resolution
- Asynchronous packet transmission & data generation support
- Transmission of CCSDS packets, segmentation at HW level
- Data reception, packet timestamping, statistics support for Tx/Rx packets
- Reassembly of WizardLink packets to CCSDS and error checking at HW level
- On-board high precision transmission clock (programmable between 80 and 125MHz)
- Expandable with external synchronisation signals (I/O trigger signals, flow control implementation) with optional add-on board
- Flight equipment protection with use of AC coupling isolating capacitors on the receiving path
- Multi-board management, concurrent access
- Seamless integration with EGSE software
Optional (available from December 2021):
|Ordering Information:||iSAFT-NIC701: Dual WizardLink PCIe Interface Card (available from September 2021)|