“Microelectronics and software solutions for space, defence and aeronautics systems„
“Specialists in aerospace on-board data networks„
“25 years of experience in highly specialized, mission-critical industrial projects„
The iSAFT MIL-STD-1553 Simulator / Recorder is an advanced Data Front End with traffic generation capabilities that simulates MIL-STD-1553 devices or instruments, enabling S/C integration tests before the availability of Flight Models. It also constitutes a high performing, modern network traffic capture, recording and analysis tool for the validation of satellite/spacecraft on-board communication protocols and data networks implementing the MIL-STD-1553 protocol family.
It provides a 1 – 4 channel MIL-STD-1553 interface with BC and multiple RT simulation and Bus Monitoring capabilities. It is capable of simulating a BC or multiple RTs over the MIL-STD-1553 buses. It is based on the iSAFT graphical tool chain, for the configuration/management of the simulation (locally or remotely). It consists a powerful device for the validation of on-board data networks at early stages, minimizing costs and schedule. It can be part of EGSE Data Front Ends and implement the core functionality of an EGSE controller.
As a Recorder, it is capable of capturing data packets on multiple MIL-STD-1553 buses, time stamping, recording, and delivering them to a powerful Protocol Analyzer for further processing & analysis. Operating on a multi-Gbytes powerful HW platform, the SW environment is based on the iSAFT graphical tool chain, thus allowing the management, filtering & searching of the recordings. It is used for troubleshooting and problem solving at various development stages, minimizing the impact on cost and schedule.
|“The iSAFT 1553 Simulator / Recorder is powered by Alta Data Technologies (AltaDT) 1553 hardware modules”|
The iSAFT 1553 Simulator / Recorder is offered in the following form factors:
|Site Rackmount System (1U)||Compact Lab System||Portable System|
The systems are typically built on CPU Intel i7- Quad core and O/S Windows 10 64Bit. They can support from 1 to 4 Dual Redundant Channel 1553 channels in Dual Function or Full Function mode.
A 1553 1Mbit PCIe NIC (by AltaDT) is included with the following characteristics:
1553 1Mbit PCIe NIC (with IRIG support)
- iSAFT-SW013/025: iSAFT EDEN or CCSDS C&C Remote Control – 1553
- One to four (1-4) independent, dual redundant MIL-STD-1553 channels
- Dual Function (BC, BM or multiple RTs (1-32) and BM simultaneously) or Full Function (BC, multiple RTs and BM simultaneously)
- Complete graphical software environment for controlling and monitoring the hardware
- Support of ECSS-E-ST-50-13C services during BC and RT simulation (time distribution, communication synchronization, get/set data, data block transfer and terminal management services)
- Integrated Wireshark Protocol Analyser
- Real-Time Statistics per channel
- Recordings management, export to XML, Postscript, etc.
- Software APIs in C#, C++, Python, standard Web services (Windows, Linux)
- EDEN / C&C CCSDS protocol support for communication with the Central Checkout System (CCS)
- IRIG support for time synchronization with other components in a testbed
- Expandable with additional interfaces (SpaceWire, SpaceFibre, CAN/CANOpen)
|Ordering Information:||Please contact us.|