“Microelectronics and software solutions for space, defence and aeronautics systems„
“Specialists in aerospace on-board data networks„
“25 years of experience in highly specialized, mission-critical industrial projects„
The iSAFT SpaceFibre Simulator is an advanced Data Front End with traffic generation capabilities that simulates SpaceFibre devices or instruments, enabling S/C integration tests before the availability of Flight Models. It also includes a built-in recording function for received / transmitted packets (spy function), suitable for the validation of satellite/spacecraft on-board communication protocols and data networks implementing the SpaceFibre protocol family.
It provides a 4 port SpaceFibre interface with advanced traffic generation and asynchronous transmission capabilities. It is capable of transmitting/receiving data packets over multiple SpaceFibre links, time stamping received packets, and capturing transmitted/received traffic to a powerful Protocol Analyser. It is based on the iSAFT graphical tool chain, for the configuration/management of the simulation (locally or remotely). The iSAFT SpaceFibre simulator is a powerful device for the validation of on-board data networks at early stages, minimizing costs and schedule. It can be part of EGSE Data Front Ends and implement the core functionality of an EGSE controller.
Using its built-in recording function, it is capable of capturing data packets on multiple SpaceFibre links and delivering them to a powerful Protocol Analyzer for further processing & analysis. Operating on a multi-Gbytes powerful HW platform, the SW environment is based on the iSAFT graphical tool chain, thus allowing the management, filtering & searching of the recordings. It is used for troubleshooting and problem solving at various development stages, minimizing the impact on cost and schedule.
The iSAFT SpaceFibre Simulator is offered in the following form factors:
|Compact System||Rackmount System|
The systems are typically built on CPU Intel i7- Quad core and O/S Windows 10 64Bit.
Main features & competitive advantages:
- Four single lane data ports (Type C connectors) supporting up to 16VCs total and link rates of 1, 1.25, 2, 2.5, 3.125 Gbps, according to ECSS-E-ST-50-11C DIR1
- Complete graphical software environment for controlling and monitoring the hardware
- Packet Editors (SpaceFibre, RMAP, CPTP)
- Asynchronous SpaceFibre transmission and traffic generation support
- SpFi physical link capturing and decoding of SpFi characters for debugging purposes
- Built-in recording function for received / transmitted packets (spy function)
- Integrated Wireshark Protocol Analyser
- Programmable transmission triggers per packet, selective tracing (filtering) support
- Real-Time Statistics per port / virtual channel (packet and SpFi characters statistics)
- Recordings management, export to XML, Postscript, etc.
- Software APIs in C#, C++, Python, standard Web services (Windows, Linux)
- EDEN / C&C CCSDS protocol support for communication with the Central Checkout System (CCS)
- IRIG support for time synchronization with other components in a testbed
- Expandable with additional interfaces (SpaceWire, MIL-STD-1553, CAN/CANOpen)
- Flight equipment protection according to the SpaceFibre standard
- iSAFT-NIC601: Quad SpFi PCIe Interface Card
- iSAFT-SW114: iSAFT SpaceFibre Simulator/Recorder Software
- iSAFT-SW031/032: iSAFT EDEN or CCSDS C&C Remote Control – SpFi
|Ordering Information:||Please contact us.|