“Microelectronics and software solutions for space, defence and aeronautics systems„
“Specialists in aerospace on-board data networks„
“25 years of experience in highly specialized, mission-critical industrial projects„
The iSAFT SpaceFibre Simulator is an advanced Data Front End with traffic generation capabilities that simulates SpaceFibre devices or instruments, enabling S/C integration tests before the availability of Flight Models.
It provides a 4 port SpaceFibre interface with advanced traffic generation and asynchronous transmission capabilities. It is capable of transmitting/receiving data packets over multiple SpaceFibre links, time stamping received packets, and capturing transmitted/received traffic to a powerful Protocol Analyser. It is based on the iSAFT graphical tool chain, for the configuration/management of the simulation (locally or remotely). The iSAFT SpaceFibre simulator is a powerful device for the validation of on-board data networks at early stages, minimizing costs and schedule. It can be part of EGSE Data Front Ends and implement the core functionality of an EGSE controller.
The iSAFT SpaceFibre Simulator is offered in the following form factors:
|Site Rackmount System (1U)||Compact Lab System||Portable System|
The systems are typically built on CPU Intel i7- Quad core and O/S Windows 10 64Bit.
- iSAFT-NIC601: Quad SpFi PCIe NIC – G1 (with IRIG support)
- iSAFT-SW114: iSAFT SpaceFibre Simulator/Recorder Software
- iSAFT-SW031/032: iSAFT EDEN or CCSDS C&C Remote Control – SpFi
- Four (4) ports supporting rates up to 3.125 Gbps
- Complete graphical software environment for controlling and monitoring the hardware
- Packet Editors (SpaceFibre, RMAP, CPTP)
- Integrated Wireshark Protocol Analyser
- Real-Time Statistics per port / link
- Recordings management, export to XML, Postscript, etc.
- Software APIs in C#, C++, Python, standard Web services (Windows, Linux)
- EDEN / C&C CCSDS protocol support for communication with the Central Checkout System (CCS)
- IRIG support for time synchronization with other components in a testbed
- Expandable with additional interfaces (SpaceWire, MIL-STD-1553, CAN/CANOpen)
- Flight equipment protection according to the SpaceFibre standard
|Ordering Information:||Please contact us.|