“Microelectronics and software solutions for space, defence and aeronautics systems„
“Specialists in aerospace on-board data networks„
“25 years of experience in highly specialized, mission-critical industrial projects„
The iSAFT SpaceWire Simulator / Recorder is an advanced Data Front End with traffic generation capabilities that simulates SpaceWire devices or Instruments, enabling S/C integration tests before the availability of Flight Models.
It also constitutes a high performing, modern network traffic capture, recording and analysis tool for the validation of satellite/spacecraft on-board communication protocols and data networks implementing the SpaceWire protocol family.
It provides a 4 – 16 port SpaceWire interface with advanced traffic generation and asynchronous transmission capabilities. It is capable of transmitting/receiving data packets over multiple SpaceWire links, time stamping received packets, and capturing transmitted/received traffic to a powerful Protocol Analyser. It is based on the iSAFT graphical tool chain, for the configuration & management of the simulation & recording (locally or remotely). It is a powerful device for the validation of on-board data networks at early stages, minimizing costs and schedule. It can be part of EGSE Data Front Ends and implements the core functionality of an EGSE controller.
As a Recorder, it is capable of capturing data packets on multiple SpaceWire links, time stamping, recording, and delivering them to a powerful Protocol Analyzer for further processing & analysis. Operating on a multi-Gbytes powerful HW platform, the SW environment is based on the iSAFT graphical tool chain, thus allowing the management, filtering & searching of the recordings. It is used for troubleshooting and problem solving at various development stages, minimizing the impact on cost and schedule.
The iSAFT SpaceWire Simulator/Recorder is offered in the following form factors:
|Rackmount System – 1U||Rackmount System – 2U||Rackmount System – 3U|
The systems are typically built on CPU Intel i7- Quad core and O/S Windows 10 64Bit. They can support from 4 to 16 SpW ports.
Main features & competitive advantages:
- Four to sixteen (4-16) SpaceWire ports, with independently programming links speed up to 400 Mbits/s
- Complete graphical software environment for controlling and monitoring the hardware
- Fully graphical Packet Editors (SpaceWire, RMAP, CPTP)
- Error injection (EEP, parity, ESC error, disconnect, credit error, data corruption, NCHAR / Time-Code sequence error, simultaneous D/S transition)
- User selectable capture triggers / filters, Real-Time Statistics per port / link
- Decoding and analysis of SpaceWire, RMAP, CPTP protocols, Integrated Wireshark Protocol Analyser
- Recordings management, export to XML, Postscript, etc.
- Software APIs in C#, C++, Python, standard Web services (Windows, Linux)
- EDEN / C&C CCSDS protocol support for communication with the Central Checkout System (CCS)
- IRIG support for time synchronization with other components in a testbed (8 ns timestamp resolution)
- Provision of several trigger in / out signals with multipurpose functionality (PPS in/out, start of capture stimulation, generation of events, synchronization with external equipment, etc.) with optional add-on board
- Expandable with additional interfaces (MIL-STD-1553, CAN/CANOpen, SpaceFibre)
- Fully certified for connection to space flight equipment (FMEA)
- Proven solution in multiple EGSE test benches across Europe, Japan, South Korea
- iSAFT-NIC007/006: Quad SpaceWire PCIe Interface Card or Octal SpaceWire PCIe Interface Card or a combination
- iSAFT-SW101: iSAFT SpaceWire Simulator/Recorder Software
- iSAFT-SW012/024: iSAFT EDEN or CCSDS C&C Remote Control – SpW
|Ordering Information:||iSAFT06.CB-07-YXX (Y indicates the form factor: 1, 2, 3 – XX indicates the number of ports: 04, 08, 12, 16)|