“Microelectronics and software solutions for space, defence and aeronautics systems„
“Specialists in aerospace on-board data networks„
“25 years of experience in highly specialized, mission-critical industrial projects„
Quad SpaceFibre PCIe Interface Card
The iSAFT Quad SpaceFibre Interface Card is an advanced PCIe interface, supporting SpaceFibre simulation. It is suitable for multiple applications in the space sector, including Data Front-Ends, EGSE/SCOEs.
The card is based on an industry proven SpaceFibre codec, and it has been already validated in ESA representative SpaceFibre test benches.
The board is delivered with a practical SDK, and can be complemented with additional software modules allowing to save development / integration time.
Main features & competitive advantages:
- Full height / Half length PCIe form factor board with multi-Gbps overall throughput
- Four single lane data ports (Type C connectors) supporting up to 16VCs total and link rates of 1, 1.25, 2, 2.5, 3.125 Gbps, according to ECSS-E-ST-50-11C DIR1
- SpFi Simulation / Emulation capabilities with built-in packet recording functions
- IRIG-B002/006 generator / receiver TTL/RS-422 electrical levels, with down to 8 nano-seconds accuracy / resolution, with IRIG signal regeneration capability in order to cascade multiple boards/systems
- Asynchronous transmission & Traffic generation support
- Per port / packet triggered transmission conditions
- Data reception and packet truncation support, Broadcast message transmission / reception, Data / BC reception timestamping, Statistics support for Tx/Rx packets and BCs
- Multiple loopback configurations (Physical Layer and parallel SerDes Near-End / Far-End loopback, Lane / Network layer loopback)
- Flight equipment protection according to the SpaceFibre standard
- 8 nano-seconds timestamping resolution
- 4 ports supporting rates up to 3.125 Gbps
- Multi-board management, concurrent access
- Seamless integration with EGSE software
|Ordering Information:||iSAFT-NIC601: Quad SpFi PCIe NIC – G1 (with IRIG support)|