“Microelectronics and software solutions for space, defence and aeronautics systems„
“Specialists in aerospace on-board data networks„
“25 years of experience in highly specialized, mission-critical industrial projects„
The iSAFT WizardLink Front-End is a WizardLink data interface with advanced asynchronous transmission and traffic generation capabilities that simulates WizardLink devices or instruments, enabling S/C integration tests before the availability of Flight Models.
It also includes a built-in recording function for received / transmitted packets (spy function), suitable for the validation of satellite/spacecraft flight devices and ground testbed devices implementing High Speed Serial WizardLink interfaces.
It is provided as a rackmount system with 2 – 8 WizardLink ports with advanced traffic generation and asynchronous transmission/reception capabilities. It is capable of transmitting/receiving data packets over multiple WizardLink links, time stamping received packets, and capturing transmitted/received traffic to a powerful Protocol Analyser. It is based on the iSAFT graphical tool chain, for the configuration/management of the simulation (locally or remotely). The iSAFT WizardLink Front-End is a powerful device for the validation of on-board data networks at early stages, minimizing costs and schedule. It can be part of EGSE Data Front Ends and implements the core functionality of an EGSE controller.
Using its built-in recording function, it is capable of capturing data packets on multiple WizardLink links and delivering them to a powerful Protocol Analyzer for further processing & analysis. Operating on a multi-Gbytes powerful HW platform, the SW environment is based on the iSAFT graphical tool chain, thus allowing the management, filtering & searching of the recordings. It is used for troubleshooting and problem solving at various development stages, minimizing the impact on cost and schedule.
|The iSAFT WizardLink Front-End is offered as a Rackmount System.
It is typically built on CPU Intel i7- Quad core and O/S Windows 10 64Bit.
It can support from 2 to 8 WizardLink ports.
Main features & competitive advantages:
- Data Front End with traffic generation and asynchronous transmission capabilities
- Form factor: 1U (2 WZ ports), 2U (4 WZ ports), 3U (8 WZ ports)
- Electrical interface based on TI TLK2711-SP device
- Support of SMA or AXOMACH connectors
- Supports link rates in the range of 1.6 – 2.5 Gbps in 100Mbps increments (on-board high precision transmission clock)
- WizardLink data / packets generation and reception with built-in monitoring and archiving functions, timestamping and statistics support
- Flight equipment protection with use of AC coupling isolating capacitors on the receiving path
- Expandable with optional I/O & Synchronization add-on board (supporting triggers, flow control implementation, etc.)
- Synchronisation from various sources (IRIG-B, PPS), with down to 8ns accuracy / resolution
- Modern graphical user interface (Windows 10) for complete local operation
- Post recording analysis based on the Wireshark Protocol Analyser
- Filters, triggers, statistics utilities
- Remote Access APIs in C++ / Python / Java (Windows, Linux)
- Easy integration with CCS (EDEN / CCSDS C&C APIs & S2K MIB)
- Custom protocol development / integration according to space mission specifications